12 October 2018

Hello, strangers!

Wow! It has been well over 3 years since I've posted, and for that I apologize. A lot has happened since February of 2015, and there are about 2 years of that time I don't care to revisit. I will say in spite of a truly awful chunk of time, my family and I have learned and grown and become better individuals and a stronger unit because of the experience.

You know my little corner of the world here is called Writer Baker Teacher Maker and I've been neglecting one big piece of that; the writer piece. So in the coming weeks, I will be spending more time on the blog in general but really trying to focus on my original writing and sharing that with you all. I tend to stick to Facebook to share my writing, poetry, short stories, but would like to use this space for that instead. Recipes will continue and I have quite a few new ones to share. Teaching is an everyday thing being a homeschooling mama, and the maker in me is thrilled that after a year away from my craft supplies, I will be crafting holiday cards again in no time.

Be on the lookout for a few updates here and there in my grocery lists, as well as new recipes, writing, crafting, educational ideas coming your way, friends. Thanks for reading. See you again soon!

No comments: